REPORTS TO: Senior Engineer Security
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To influence designs and plans for new implementations and integrations on the IP Core, Metro and Broadband originating from other departments
• To design, plan and document security implementations and integrations on the IP Core, Metro and Broadband
• To design and document all major network changes including integrations, upgrades, downgrades, patches, optimizations and installations affecting the operating network on IP Core, Metro and Broadband.
• Degree in Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Specialist training in Telecommunications
• 5 years of experience in IP networks.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent is an added advantage.
• ERB Compliant.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: email@example.com, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023