REPORTS TO: General Manager Enterprise Sales
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To develop an Annual Sales Plan for the Corporate Accounts sector which will deliver targets for revenue and margins as set out in the BTC annual operating plan and budget.
• To develop and implement an aggressive sales strategy for national and international Corporate segment to achieve/exceed targeted revenue as set out in the BTC annual operating plan and budget
• Develop robust sales processes and sales governance to create an efficient sales capability and to manage risk.
• To manage the formulation of business plans, operating plans, budgets and ensure continuous improvement for service and human capital to meet set targets for the Sales Corporate Department.
• To build and maintain strategic, profitable and lasting Customer relationships
• Set challenging sales targets for all Key Relationship Managers focusing on areas of high margin and competitive advantage and ensure a balance of targets covering revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
• 9 years’ sales experience in a successful company of an emerging market environment.
• 3 years’ experience of fixed-mobile convergence strategies and/or the sale of bundled communications solutions.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP).
• Membership of a relevant professional association will be an added advantage.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023