REPORTS TO: Head of Sales (Corporate Accounts / Government)
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Seek out new business opportunities for BTC clients while advising them on solutions that best fit their needs.
• Ensure organic and inorganic growth in the BTC client base and revenue.
• Work with Sales Engineer and other Stakeholders to design technical solutions for Customers within portfolio to drive sales
• Responsible for Customer retention and business growth within account portfolio.
• Develop an effective relationship of trust with allocated accounts ensuring that BTC is seen as the communications supplier of choice.
• Design, negotiate, lead the development of Customer contracts and manage Customer contracts during the contract lifecycle.
• Degree in Business Administration/Business Management/Information Systems/ICT or equivalent.
• 5 years’ account management experience in a successful company of an emerging market environment.
• Experience in fixed-mobile convergence and on the sale of communications solutions to corporate Customers is an added advantage.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP).
• Membership of a relevant professional association will be an added advantage
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023