REPORTS TO: Head of Organizational Development
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To implement best practice organization development tools and measures in support of the business strategy and objectives
• To generate productivity gains and cost reductions for BTC by constantly improving the efficiency of organizational structures and procedures
• To ensure the integrity of performance management system and provide line managers with guidance in implementing performance management.
• To create talent management solutions, based on best practice, within an agreed BTC policy framework.
• Provide professional advice, coaching and support to BTC Divisional Managers on the implementation of all organizational Development initiatives
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or equivalent qualification
• Five (5) years post qualification experience with at least two years in an organizational design environment for a Degree holder.
• Two (2) years’ experience in the telecommunications or ICT sectors is an added advantage
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Membership of a professional Human Resources association (e.g. CIPD) or any other professional association will be an added advantage
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: email@example.com, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd September 2023