REPORTS TO: Head of Partner Management
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To grow roaming footprint, drive roaming revenue growth and optimize roaming costs.
• Develop roaming strategy and business plan on how to reduce roaming wholesale costs and increase inbound roaming revenue
• Develop roaming roadmap and ensure IREG team executes the plan by testing and launching all targeted networks and services.
• Roll out the ‘SADC Roam Like Home” service and ensure all regulatory requirements for provision of roaming service are adhered to.
• Negotiate International Roaming Agreements (IRA) ,update the existing agreements if necessary and contact new and existing Operators regarding Roaming partnerships.
• Negotiate bilateral discounted Inter Operator Tariffs with Partners and perform impact analysis of all the proposed discounted IOTs.
• Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent.
• 5 years professional experience in an international roaming role.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023