REPORTS TO: Logistics Controller
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Receive delivery of procured items from suppliers and arrange storage in the warehouse.
• Manage stock rotation according to use-by dates.
• Ensure that the warehouse is maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Use appropriate safety equipment at all times when applicable.
• Prepare stock item and non-stock item consignments for distribution by the logistics team.
• Ensure that the warehouse stock is secure at all times.
• Maintain warehouse security, ensuring that only authorized personnel have access.
• Drivers and Forklift license
• 2 years’ work experience in warehousing operations.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Defensive Driving Course
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023