REPORTS TO: Product Manager
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Coordinate the development of products and services for mobile services, fixed and broadband services, converged products services and fixed data products.
• To manage part of the BTC product and service portfolio on a profit and loss basis.
• Develop and maintain the product catalogue, develop a specification for new products and services and coordinate the review of product options using the product governance procedures
• Commission market research (from the Market Research Section) for purposes of gap analyses to understand requirements for new products and services.
• Review market data and apply marketing techniques such as relevant matrix to define product requirements..
• Develop a specification for new products and services and coordinate the review of product options using the product governance procedures.
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Telecommunications Engineering, Social Sciences or equivalent.
• 5 year’s professional experience in the field of marketing with particular emphasis on product development/management.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• New Product Development Professional (NPDP) Certification.
• Membership of a relevant professional association will be an added advantage e.g. Product Development and Management Association (PDMA).
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: email@example.com, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources,P.O Box 700 Gaborone.
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November 2023